Refund and Cancellation Policy of AMERALD CARE (Updated on 1/05/ 2022)
Refund/cancellation policies are applicable in the following conditions for both services and devices supplied by Amerald Care Pvt Ltd, and could be modified from time to time:
Customer may choose to cancel the platform subscription along with the connected devices in the following scenarios
- Buyer cancels the order online before the product has been shipped, then the entire order amount will be refunded.
- In case the item ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to the buyer, the order can still be cancelled online. Total order amount after deduction of shipment and handling charges will be refunded. Shipment and handling charges could change from time to time and item to item basis, and will be intimated as and when a cancelation is requested.
Specific terms: Items are received by us in original packing and unopened, from the courier company.
- Customer cancels order within 7 days of receiving the devices. The refund will be processed after deducting 25% percent cancellation charges assuming the devices are still in the box unopened condition.
- If the devices are unboxed and synchronised with the applications and digital platform – 50% deduction will apply for the refund as cancellation charges and cancellation is allowed only within 15 days of receiving the products and not beyond.
- A) Dead on Arrival: Within 48 hours of receipt of the devices, the subscriber must inform email@example.com about the nature of device defect and obtain and incident number for the returns. The defective devices will be picked up and new devices will be delivered – within reasonable time frame. Subject to availability of devices.
B) Defects due to mishandling by user: Within 48 hours of receipt of the devices, the subscriber must inform firstname.lastname@example.org about the nature of device defect and obtain and incident number for the returns. 20% scrap value is credited to the customer’s account and balance to be paid by the user to get the replacement within reasonable time frame.
- One Year Warranty on all the devices is provided from Amerald for any functional defect, as these are imported products
System Glitches and failed transactions:
- In case of failed transactions or double realization of amount for the same order, the excess deducted amount will be refunded.
- In case of cancelled order/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges of the buyer incurred for the payment gateway will be deducted as the case may arise with service provider.
Disclaimers and safe harbour statements:
- In the interest of our customers, Amerald care will liaise and follow up with third party payment gateway applications for realising monies struck due to failed transactions. We however, cannot guarantee
on thetimely refunds from these gateways as they are 3rd party and are not under Amerald Care Pvt Ltd control.
- Part cancellations of the device bundle(s) are not allowed.
- Refunds are processed on a monthly in one go basis during the run of accounts payable software and the cut-off date will be informed to the customer.
Email for refunds: email@example.com
Date: 1/05/ 2022